Not Working Properly? We can fix it.
When you send your Blake COAXIAL INDICATOR in for repair, be sure to FILL OUT FORM, PRINT, and SEND WITH INDICATOR. So we have the information we need to process your repair quote.
- No work will be done without your authorization.
- There is no charge for us to inspect and quote repair cost for the coaxial indicator.
- If you wish not to have it repaired, we will send it back.
- Most indicators can be repaired at a substantial savings over the cost of a new one. Normal turnaround time is about 1-2 weeks after your authorization.
WE NORMALLY CHARGE A FLAT FEE OF $150 + Shipping FOR REPAIRS. IF WE CANNOT REPAIR THE INSTRUMENT FOR $150, WE WILL CONTACT YOU AND LET YOU KNOW YOUR OTHER OPTIONS. PLEASE SEND A PURCHASE ORDER WITH YOUR INDICATOR SO WE CAN PUT IT STRAIGHT INTO THE QUEUE.
- Warranty on a repaired indicator is the same as a new one (one year on parts and workmanship).
- The Blake COAXIAL INDICATOR is a centering device. It requires a reading of both sides of the bore or boss in each axis, to arrive at the center. Its sole function is to find center. It is NEVER to be used as a measuring instrument.
- You cannot certify the COAXIAL INDICATOR on a surface plate. It must be put in a spindle of a machine that it would normally be used in and indicate a precision ring or plug. Then remove it and use a .0001 indicator to check that your are on center.
- The CO-AX INDICATOR is made to be used under power. When checking the CO-AX position with a test indicator, the spindle should be rotated manually for both indicators due to the fact that spindle torque under power on some machines will give a different reading for center.
Attn: Repair Department
Blake Manufacturing Co.
15310 Proctor Avenue
City of Industry, CA 91745
<—- USE THE FORM ON THE LEFT. PUT THE PRINT OUT IN THE BOX WITH YOUR INDICATOR.